Heritage Clubs International, llc. currently represents the following member demographic:
What is a Heritage Club?
A Heritage Club is a targeted marketing solution
for community banks interested
in building new relationships,
solidifying existing relationships, and building core deposits, the cornerstone
on which banks are funded.
A Heritage Club program offers qualifying bank customers special benefits, special attention
and a reason to keep their
money away from the competition.
To learn more about how your
bank can grow in core deposits and customer loyalty, contact
Heritage Clubs International today.
- More than 200 unique community banks
- These banks represent more than 400,000 high-end deposit customers
- HCI membership covers 33 US states while concentrated in the Midwest
- HCI member banks represent the following annual travel:
- More than 1,000 regional and day trips annually
- More than 700 trips annually that are 3 days or longer
- These trips represent more than 40,000 passengers
The Heritage Clubs program was founded in 1980 by First Citizens National Bank in Mason City, Iowa. When O. Jay Tomson and Colin B. Robinson launched their club, they never dreamed this program would be on the cutting edge of target marketing concepts.
In 1998, George Aker was appointed President of Heritage Clubs International, Inc., and the headquarters was moved to Reno, NV in 2002.
As of June 2007, Heritage Clubs remains under the leadership of George Aker, President and he initiated the process of planning for his succession/retirement transition. Ted Nelson became a Director and they hired Amy Countryman as Administrative Director to handle the day to day activities of the organization. The Administrative Office is located in Richfield, MN.
Amy Countryman, Administrative Director
Ted Nelson, Executive Director
East Harwich, MA