Bank Club Membership Benefits
Heritage Clubs International (HCI) membership has many benefits for your club – and HeritageClubs.com is just the beginning! All resources are available to members to help you succeed and be the best in the industry. Our non-competitive premise allows for extensive networking and time-saving idea sharing throughout the year. Along with reputable travel partners and a full-time staff ready to work with you and service you, being a Heritage Clubs member definitely has its privileges.
Attention New Bank Club Members - SAVE NOW!
Membership fees are 50% off between now and July 31, 2012!
Join our successful network today for only $175!
- Peer Group Conference: Our annual 5-day, 4 night educational conference brings Bank Club Directors and Travel Industry partners together to learn from and network with each other. Held in a new destination each year, what also makes this conference unique year after year is that it is focused on banking education, peer networking and travel planning. There is a PreFAM tour offered each year as well for bank club directors. Conference details and exciting information is always updated on the heritageclubs.com home page.
- Education: In addition to the annual Peer Group Conference, Heritage Clubs members have come to expect the highest quality educational opportunities:
- Fall Forum: This one-day seminar, held yearly in early November, focuses on one specific banking or travel topic with direct impact on the successful management and planning of a bank travel club. The heritageclubs.com home page will have details available when the date and topic are established for the given year.
- The new Certified Bank Club Director (CBCD) program recognizes members for their learning achievements and industry expertise in the the industry. As a member of Heritage Clubs, you too can achieve the CBCD recognition.
- Best Practice Tools: The tools created, EXCLUSIVELY FOR HCI MEMBER USE, have been the result of our Task Force committee efforts or a Fall Forum seminar. For our Task Forces, made up of club directors, an issue or topic was identified and over a period of 6 months our committees produced these beneficial tools for our members use. Access to these tools requires you to login as an HCI Member.
+ Trip Pricing Worksheet: Say goodbye to your calculator, paper and pencil! This excel worksheet was designed to account for the most complex aspects of pricing a trip assuring directors price their tours properly, along with figuring profit if necessary.
+ Management Reporting Tool: Based on a list of valuable queries that all clubs should be using to prove profitability of the club to the bank, this excel worksheet is the physical reporting tool that can be used to deliver actual 'club value' reports to senior management.
+ Peer Networking Groups: We often hear that two heads are better than one and more hands make for lighter work. We find this to be very true in the bank club industry. Our non-competitive premise allows for successful peer networking to share ideas, work through challenges and networking trips with peer directors. Many have already success with this and we encourage our members to consider forming a regional peer network to have available to them throughout the year.
- HCI Travel Protection Plan: Heritage Clubs offers our members an incomprable and easy-to-use travel insurance product. We partner with Travel Insured International (as of Jan 2011) and SafePassage International as your partners in travel. The Heritage Clubs product is incomprable because it offers bankruptcy protection which tour operator policies cannot.
- Networking Opportunities:
- Open Mic, a live forum, for club directors to exchange ideas and discuss banking and travel related topics with one another.
- Networking Trips Calendar: if you are looking to fill a trip or to possibly network a trip with another bank so that you can offer a desired destination, the interactice Networking Trips calendar will allow you to search for trips and post your trips to network together.
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
Resources: Our Resources Library features the opportunity to share trip games, share new regional travel ideas, discuss best practices along with destination images and destination stories for use in your club newsletters, just to name a few. Also, check out other clubs newsletters! Members login for full library access.
Who benefits from a Heritage Club?
Everyone involved benefits from your commitment to your customers' financial, social and physical well-being. Effective Heritage Club leaders introduce their customers to the varied investment options while welcoming them to experience fun, travel and social opportunities. Your bank will benefit too! For providing club members with products and services designed exclusively for them, expect to be rewarded with customer loyalty and a positive "buzz" that will spread throughout your community.
Do all these benefits sound great to you?
Find out how your bank can be part of this exciting network?
MEMBERS ONLY RESOURCES -
must be logged in above