Heritage Partner Member ONLY Benefits -
available to official paid members with web access required
Heritage Clubs International (HCI) is proud to have many loyal destinations, travel and bank suppliers, vendors, and other partners around the country who provide quality service and products for our Bank Club members year after year. Our current partners know the benefits of their support.
Your Heritage Clubs Membership and attendance at the Annual Peer Group Travel Conference will provide you with a significant return on investment as a Heritage Partner. Benefits extend beyond the 4-day conference:
- Book business
- Create long-lasting client relationships
- Network with Tour Operators
The following Heritage Clubs International membership demographic information may be helpful as a basis for understanding our membership travel history and your business potential as a Heritage Partner:
HCI has more than 200 unique member banks representing more than 225 staffed club offices and more than 400,000 high-end deposit customers – the banks most valuable relationships.
- They represent more than 1,000 regional and day trips annually and 700 trips annually that are 3 days or longer
- These trips represent more than 40,000 passengers
- On average, a full motorcoach represents $1.4 million in deposits from that bank.
- Some of the longer trips are done with the 11 Preferred Tour Operators and most of the regional and day trips are coordinated by the club directors themselves with the assistance of local CVBs and DMOs.
Heritage Clubs Membership Breakdown:
Heritage Clubs members are distributed around the entire country.
Of our more than 200 bank clubs:
Roughly, 80% are in the Midwest (IA, MN, NE, WI, IL, KS, ND, MI, SD, OH, MO, IN)
6% are in the South (GA, TN, AR, AL, FL, NC, SC, LA, MS, KY)
6% are in the Southwest (TX, NM, OK, AZ)
The rest of our membership is distributed across the remaining 50 states not mentioned above.
“I have attended the Heritage Peer Group annual conference for the past twelve years and have always been extremely pleased with the results. I especially appreciate the many business and social networking opportunities for Heritage partners to meet one on one with Heritage Clubs members.”
Larson Companies (Eau Claire, WI)