2020 Peer Group Conference
The conference base fee includes
- all programming
- all meals and refreshment breaks
- all 4 nights of lodging.
Qualify for a rebate to reduce your final cost by $200:
- Register by 10/31/19 and pay by 1/10/20
- Stay all 4 nights - Monday 2/24 - Thursday 2/27
- Keep all scheduled appointments
Preliminary Conference Schedule Check it out! It's very different this year.
HCI will reserve your hotel rooms. Just provide the requested information in the registration form on-line. Your lodging for the 4 nights of the conference is included, but if you need to stay an extra night, we have a special rate of $90 plus tax/fees ($103.93) per night for our conference registrants. HCI will reserve your room for you and send you the confirmation number.
We'll also arrange your complimentary transports between the Kansas City airport (MCI) and the Hilton Garden Inn in Independence. Just send us your flight itinerary once it is confirmed. It is a 40-minute drive from the airport to the hotel. Complimentary airport transfers are available on the following schedule:
- Sunday, February 23 - All day
- Monday, February 24 - Until 3:30 pm
- Friday, February 28 - Until 11:30 am
There is no programming scheduled for Friday, February 28. This is a travel day and most people check-out of the hotel and head home. Check-out time is 11 am.
Please login prior to registering for Peer Group and select View Profile at the top of the page so you can ensure the information in your profile is correct. If anything needs to be changed, select Edit Profile, make the necessary updates and Save. When you do this, the information in the registration form will automatically populate with the correct information. If any information changes, just log back in and make the updates. This will ensure that the conference resource directory contains the most current information.
Not yet a member? Become one today. Learn how.
For assistance, contact Tina Goeske at 877-881-0229.
MONDAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
If you are not going on the FAM Tour, you are still invited to participate in the Monday Sightseeing Tour. There is no charge for it, but you must register to participate. You will meet in the lobby at 7:50 am on February 24, 2020. The tour departs at 8 am and returns at 1 pm. Lunch is included.
PRE FAM TOUR INFORMATION
The FAM Tour includes 3 nights of lodging (Friday 2/21 - Sunday 2/23) and all of your meals through Monday's lunch.
Single occupancy - $225
Double occupancy - $175
If you are going on the FAM Tour, make note of the following three motorcoach departure options on Friday, February 21, 2019:
- Hilton Garden Inn in Independence, MO at 1:30 pm - use this stop if you are driving.
- Kansas City airport at 2:30 pm.
- Hampton Inn in Kansas City, MO at 2:45 pm.
Bankers who arrive in Independence via vehicle:
- FAM motorcoach departure time from the Hilton Garden Inn on Friday is 1:30 pm.
- There will be a hospitality room set up at the hotel for those who arrive early.
- If you are arriving on Thursday, add this night to your registration and HCI will make the arrangements for you.
Bankers who arrive in Kansas City by plane on Friday, February 21, 2020:
- FAM motorcoach departure time from the Kansas City airport (MCI) is 2:30 pm.
- Depending on when you arrive, you may want to wait in the hospitality room at the Hampton Inn. Call for a complimentary transport 816-464-5454.
Bankers who arrive in Kansas City by plane on Thursday, February 20, 2020:
- FAM motorcoach departure time from the Hampton Inn is 2:45 pm.
- Lodging available at the Hampton Inn in Kansas City - YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK THIS ROOM YOURSELF.
- 11212 N Newark Circle, Kansas City, MO 64153
- (816) 464-5454 - call to book room and to arrange for transportation from airport
- $89+, room block has been set up under "Heritage Clubs"
- The Hampton Inn provides a complimentary shuttle to transport you from the airport.
- This is the final pick up location on Friday. You can wait in the hospitality room there until the FAM motorcoach departs at 2:45 pm from the entrance of the Hampton Inn.
Preliminary Conference Schedule